UAE RESIDENCE VISA
If you are someone who is planning to love the UAE then you don’t have to worry about the residency Visa as it is very easy to get only if you fulfill the requirements. There are several ways through which you can easily get a UAE residency visa. There are some companies who are also willing to sponsor. With the changes in the UAE immigration policy, you don’t have to go to the office. You can apply for immigration online. It is mandatory for every citizen to have a UAE residency visa especially those who are planning to move to the UAE. It is crucial to have a UAE residency visa if you want to start a business in the UAE. Make sure the passport is valid for a minimum of 3 months.
Following are the main requirements for UAE residency Visa:
- Original passport
- Two passport-size photographs
- Entry visa
- Medical fitness test result
- Health insurance
- If you want a work visa your sponsor must have the work contact.
- Director’s UAE residency visa copy.
- Company’s valid trading license
UAE Residency Visa Benefits:
There are many benefits associated with getting a UAE residency visa.
- You can easily open a bank account or take a bank loan.
- You will be able to move to different countries without a visa.
- You will also be able to get a driver’s license. This will also help provide you government health service.
Calculate your Business Step Cost in UAE
Our easy to use and intuitive tool lets you see roughly - the cost of setting up your business.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Select a Business Activity
How many Owners you will have?
Do You Require Office Space?
Select a Jurisdiction
How many Visas do you need?
Please fill in your contact details and we will share the most suitable package(s) available to the email provided below.
I consent to Corporate Zone collecting my name, email address and phone number and contacting me either by the email address or phone number supplied.