UAE Renowned & trusted
When it comes to the mainland you must always choose the Dubai mainland license which is issued by Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED). Not only is this mainland trustworthy but also it is highly economical when it comes to establishing a good business setup. Having a good business setup in high-end places of Mainland will make it easy for you to get the customer’s attention.
Abu Dhabi Mainland
Like Dubai mainland, Abu Dhabi mainland provides you with immense opportunities to grow and expand your company as well. Not only that Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE but also it is a successful business hub for establishing new companies.
Business Setup In Abu Dhabi Mainland:
If you want to do partnerships with foreign investors and traders then Abu Dhabi mainland is the ideal place for you to establish your business.
Business setup in the Abu Dhabi mainland is easy and simple because the Corporate Zone will help you to set up your company with very less formalities and documentation.
In Dubai, you can run two main types of companies or businesses which are: free zone or mainland. The free zone is when the owner has 100% ownership of the respective company or business. But when you talk about the mainland it can be a little tricky to understand. Dubai mainland is the ideal place for starting your business successfully. It links you to all the famous companies and businesses which help you promote your company as well. Business Setup In Dubai Mainland: Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a businessman it is crucial for you to set up your business at a place that is the most suitable for you. This is crucial because setting up your business in Dubai mainland will connect you to the most successful companies, excellent customer availability, and elite infrastructure. You will have the best success with starting a business in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. – Business setup in Dubai mainland is one of the best choices to start your own business in an attractive environment with fabulous attractions located across the city, like the Marina, JBR, and Downtown. – Customer satisfaction is key for us and making your job interesting is our goal as we provide world-class quality service to all clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to start your own business in Dubai, then Corporate Zone can help you with that. Corporate Zone is a leading property services provider based in the Emirates region that offers offices and facilities throughout the Emirates states. To start your business in mainland Dubai you will need an Emirati sponsor. Your sponsor has to be a UAE national. The government has several programs available for foreign investors. Make sure to collect as much information as possible before you start. It’s important that you have all your information ready because the process itself can be overwhelming. The Department of Economic Development (DED)requires a setup. In the mainland UAE, the government has several programs to help and guide newcomers. The most important difference between setting up a business on the mainland or in a free zone is the ownership regulations. For the mainland, you will need an Emirati partner to be your local sponsor. Corporate Zone Business set up offers a variety of services to assist you in the establishment of your business in the UAE. Our expert consultants work with various government bodies and will advise and assist you through all steps of the company setup process in Dubai Main Land. In addition to our service setup, we also offer a reliable local partner for your business requirement. The main and most important difference between setting up a business on the mainland or in a free zone is ownership regulations. For the mainland, you will need an Emirati (UAE national) to be your local sponsor. This means the local sponsor will own 51% of the shares while the remaining 49 % ownership will be with the Expat Partner who has 100% operational powers. Our services for setup in Dubai Mainland include:
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5