Why Establish Your Business in a Free Zone?
Having a good business setup in high-end places on the Mainland will make it easy for you to get the customer’s attention.
UAE being the hotspot and the most popular destination for businesses of all sizes is the top location for starting off a new venture or branching off an existing company worldwide. More than 50,000 business licenses are issued every year and the number of license renewals adds to this number, to sum up over a million. You might want to know what the UAE government offers that is leading the country to the apex of corporate-based revenue. Free zones are Trade zones within The UAE that are completely tax-free and have unique custom and import benefits. Each free zone has its own rules and regulations catering to specific types of business activities.
UAE is the land of opportunities for business owners and entrepreneurs with emerging global connections and transformations in the country. There are 45 free zones in UAE and are a prime choice for foreign investors to set up their businesses due to no requirement of a local partnership, tax benefits, and a variety of visa options.
Mainland companies are best for business operations within the Emirates, with more free rules and regulations, while a free zone company is advisable if you plan on international business operations for your company.
The best choice for your company depends on the nature of your business, area of its operation, and revenue model. Our business specialists at Corporate Zone will guide you to the best decision in a free consultation.
The Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone also known as RAKEZ is the world-class business zone that was established in 2017 to create the most ideal Freezone for successful business deals and the formation of new companies. RAKEZ is one of the biggest investment hubs in the UAE which makes it the center of attention for foreign investors and traders. This ideal business zone provides you with the most rewarding business and investment opportunities. If you are someone who wants to establish a new business in UAE then starting from RAKEZ is an ideal option for you.
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) is based in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah, established in 2017 to oversee and consolidate the specialized zones and clients of the fast-growing free zones in the UAE: RAK Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) in 2000 and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) in 2005, Al Ghail Industrial Zone, Al Huliala Industrial Zone, RAKEZ academic zone and RAKEZ business zone.
RAKEZ is one of the leading investment hubs in the UAE that offers customizable solutions to free zone and non-free zone businesses. From freelancers and startups to SMEs and industrialists, RAKEZ’ multinational community is flourishing in over 50 industries.
Establishing a company in RAKEZ gives you the flexibility to choose a FREE ZONE or a NON-FREE ZONE (MAINLAND) entity formation.
Benefits of business setup in RAKEZ :
- You will be a 100% owner of your business or company.
- Complete repatriation of profits and capital to home country.
- The business set up process is rapid and there will be no sort of delay.
- The customer portal is highly efficient.
- RAKEZ provides a link to all the major business hubs both local and international.
- The easiest access to the major market groups of the Asian region.
- No compulsion of physical presence of owner. Agent can manage company setup.
- Wide-ranging business and industrial facilities and value-added services.
- Provision to build on-site staff and labor accommodation.
- Wide range of office spaces available from fully furnished ( on lease) to rental offices and shared working spaces.
- Easy access to markets across the MENA and Asia regions.
- Ample space for warehouses, to build new ones or rent existing warehouses.
Business Activities that are welcomed in RAKEZ :
- Import / Export
- Custom packaging
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Architecture, building, and construction
- Trading in multiple niches (retail & B2B)
- E-trading / Ecommerce
- Marketing / Advertising agencies
Calculate your Business Step Cost in UAE
Our easy to use and intuitive tool lets you see roughly - the cost of setting up your business.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Select a Business Activity
How many Owners you will have?
Do You Require Office Space?
Select a Jurisdiction
How many Visas do you need?
Please fill in your contact details and we will share the most suitable package(s) available to the email provided below.
I consent to Corporate Zone collecting my name, email address and phone number and contacting me either by the email address or phone number supplied.